Special Property Check

Although the Midland County Sheriff's Office routinely patrols all areas of Midland County, a special request for short term extra patrol can be completed below.

Simply fill-in-the-blanks and press submit at the bottom of the form. Your request will automatically be routed to our department for scheduling.

Thank you.

Sheriff Greene