Military Discharge Records DD-214

Veteran's Discharge records (DD-214) are filed with the County Clerk. Once the record is filed, the veteran is able to obtain copies at no charge at any time. Because these records are non-public they must be obtained by the person on the record and identification must be presented.

Veteran's Licenses are also available upon request by the Veteran.

member of military saluting the U.S. flag


Ann Manary, County Clerk

220 W Ellsworth Street

Midland, MI 48640-5194

Phone: (989) 832-6739

Fax: (989) 832-6680

Hours: Mon-Fri (8 am - 5 pm)

Have a Question? Reach Out